- The cardinal number that denotes no quantity or amount at all.
- The conductor waited until the passenger count was zero.
- The numeral symbol that represents the cardinal number zero.
- In unary and k-adic notation in general, zero is the empty string.
- Write 0.0 to indicate a floating point rather than the integer zero.
- The digit 0 in the decimal, binary, and all other base numbering systems.
- One million has six zeros.
- A point on a scale at which numbering or measurement originates.
- The temperature outside is ten degrees below zero.
- A lowest point.
- The electromagnetic field does not drop all the way to zero before a reversal.
- (informal, uncountable) An amount or degree that is for practical purposes irrelevant.
- He knows zero about humor.
- In the end, all our hard work amounted to zero.
- (slang) A person of little or no importance.
- They rudely treated him like a zero.
- (mathematics) A value of a functionâ€™s independent variables for which the function is equal to zero.
- The zeros of a polynomial are its roots by the fundamental theorem of algebra.
- The derivative of a continuous, differentiable function that twice crosses the axis must have a zero.
- The nontrivial zeros of the Riemann zeta function may all lie on the critical line.
- (mathematics) The additive identity element of a monoid or greater algebraic structure, particularly a group or ring.
- Since a commutative zero is the inverse of any additive identity, it must be unique when it exists.
- The quotient ring over a maximal ideal is a field with a single zero element.
- Setting of a firearm. See zero in.
- (cardinal number denoting nothing): cipher, nil, naught, null
- (numeral zero): cipher
- (digit zero): slashed zero
- (point of origin on a scale): origin, zero point
- (lowest point): nadir
- (irrelevant amount): bugger all, nada, naught, nothing, nought, nowt, null, sod all, sweet FA, sweet Fanny Adams, zilch, zip
- (person of little importance): cipher, nobody, nonentity
- (value of a functionâ€™s variables at zero): root
- (identity element of a monoid): additive identity
4 letters in word "zero": E O R Z.
No anagrams for zero found in this word list.
Words found within zero: